Curation Ticket Update! Saturday Brunch & Sunday Brunch are both 100% sold out! Don’t wait on these special Brunch & Dinner events… Thursday Dinner, Friday Brunch, Friday Dinner, Saturday Dinner are all within a few tickets of selling out. Get ’em now while you can!
Announcing our NEW Curation Series
Highly stylized Brunch and Dinner events with select musicians
Pickathon and Jason French, owner of Ned Ludd, are collaborating to put together six once-in-a-lifetime food, music, and drink experiences as the Curation Series.
Anyone attending Pickathon can buy a ticket to participate, but each event is limited to 55 lucky guests. Reserve your tickets here!
Each Curation event begins with appetizers and drinks from a featured mixologist and a music performance by the participating artist, followed by a communal meal. Once everyone is fully satisfied, we’ll conclude with another mini-set from the music artist. Each Curation event will last about one and a half hours from start to finish.
The idea behind each of the six different adventures goes as follows…
• Jason French recruits six world-class chefs from around the Pacific Northwest.
• Pickathon curates a musical artist to pair with each chef.
• Jason French curates local food provider(s) based on the chef and musical artist.
• Each Chef conceptualizes the menu based on discussions with the band and food provider.
• Pickathon, Jason, and the chef select a mixologist based on the menu and the music.
• Pickathon designs a beautiful setting based on all of the above.
Friday Dinner (7-8:30pm) at the Old Farmhouse
Chef: Andrew Van Mace