People with mobility issues should contact us at email@example.com to discuss and arrange accommodations.
If special parking arrangements are needed we ask that your ADA placard be placed prominently placed in the vehicle.
Pickathon provides the following accommodations for disabled patrons
– Designated ADA parking and campsites
– While we do not allow pets service animals are permitted
– ADA-compliant port-o-potties
The festival grounds map designates where the ADA area is situated.
We do not provide the following
– Wheelchairs or hearing aids
– Services of a personal nature, I.e. Wheelchair assistance, assistance in using restrooms or eating
Please note that while the festival does allow and reasonably accommodate wheelchairs and electric scooters, the festival is held at a large outdoor venue with natural and varying terrain and attendees will need to cover large distances over grassy, uneven, muddy surfaces.