Pickathon is a fully functioning village with everything you can imagine including 10+ neighborhoods, stages, camping, food, drink, water, medical, security, vendors, showers, bathrooms, wellness, venues, hiking, kids’ areas, breastfeeding support, and much more.
Here’s our recommendation for what to bring:
Recommendations for Everyone
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes (that will probably get dusty)
- Clothes for hot days and cool nights
- Credit Card or Cash
- Your ID to pick up your tickets and drink alcohol
- Water Bottle (water is free and readily available)
- A way to carry your Pickathon Stainless Steel Cup (You can buy a ring and clip at Pickathon if needed)
- Low-back lawn chair and/or blanket to sit on.
- Cell phone battery pack charger (there’s an onsite charging service for a fee but no outlets)
Recommendations for Tent Camping
- See Tent Camping for more information.
Food and Beverages
There is a cornucopia of reasonably priced craft food and drink onsite to keep you satisfied all weekend.
What You Can’t Bring
- Absolutely no pets are allowed.
- No Outside Alcohol (beer, wine, liquor, etc) will be allowed in the camping areas and venues at Pendarvis Farm. Vehicles will be checked upon entry and these items will be confiscated.
- If you do leave a blanket or chair it is assumed to be a public space so that others can respectively use it while you are not there, and you can hopefully be neighborly when you return to figure out what is possible for continued sharing.
- No fires of any kind (including candles), fireworks, or firearms are allowed. You can use camp stoves, but please be very careful.
- No portable shade structures will be allowed anywhere in the venue.