By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Festival will occur rain or shine. Festival attendees bear all risks of inclement weather and no refunds will be issued as long as the Festival is not canceled.
- All vehicles must purchase a pass to park at Pendarvis Farm during the Festival.
- Festival attendees waive all objections and claims to compensation related to the photo and video recording, broadcast and reproduction of their image or likeness by Pickathon staff.
- Neither Pickathon LLC, Pendarvis Farm, LLC, the Pendarvis Family Limited Partnership, Scott Pendarvis, Sherry Pendarvis, nor any of their principals or agents are liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained by any Festival attendee. Festival attendees assume all risks of personal injury incidental to the Festival, whether occurring before, during, or after the Festival.
- This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused at Pickathon’s sole discretion upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any Festival attendee who fails to comply with the rules of the Festival or applicable laws.
- All advertised acts have confirmed their appearance at the Festival. However, acts are subject to change without notice and refunds will not be issued due to artist cancellations.
- If you choose to bring a minor child or ward, all relevant conditions above apply to that minor child or ward
- All sales are final