Aug 1-4  OR

One Day to go … Pickathon time is here, and we’ve got more info to help answer your questions.
Thursday July 30, 2009

It’s been 10 long and hot days here at Pendarvis Farm and all we can say at this point is that things are coming together.. We are making sure that folks are set, ready to go, and most importantly….fully prepared.

Here is a quick list of vital information to make Pickathon a beautiful experience.
Shade and Water: The shade is up and will make a huge difference during the day. Water is free on-site, make sure to bring your water bottles! In addition to the shade in our main venue area, there are close to 80 acres of Doug Fir forest that is at least 10 degrees cooler.

Camping: Approximately 85% of the camping here on site is in the woods. The other 15% is not, so please use that caution when choosing to setup, and plan accordingly. There is ample room for everyone, so get cozy and meet your neighbors, it’s one big ‘ol Pickathon/Pendarvis Farm family here… The trails are all lit at night, which makes it easy for late-night navigation. Bring your…flashlights, shoes and sweatshirts (as the temps are in the mid-60’s at night). Camping Stoves are allowed, but nothing with an open it is dry, and we would like to do all we can to prevent accidents.
See the map of Pendarvis Farm here – 2009 Pendarvis Farm Sitemap.
Oh, and we even have camping gear shuttles that will be available to help folks get their gear deep into the woods, another helping hand from the outstanding volunteer crew here at Pickathon.

Do’s and Don’ts: See here – Pickathon Do’s and Don’ts

Shuttles: EcoShuttle will be providing free shuttles to and from Pickathon for those in need. All info for that is here – Pickathon Shuttle.

Hotels: For those in need.. there are still rooms available at both Pickathon Host Hotels. They are also providing shuttles to and from Pendarvis Farm. Car Free Pickathon folks!!

Other bits and pieces of random info that can help… Harmony Event Medicine will be on-site all weekend and are here to help when needed (Scrapes, Bumps, Bee Stings, Sun Burns, etc..). Make sure to bring your portable radios and tune in at 90.1 (Peacock Radio) when back at camp as all performances on the Mountain View and Fir Meadow Stages will be broadcast live. There is one ATM on-site located near the Galaxy Barn, only cash will be accepted at the Merch Table, and also at the Front Gate…so please plan accordingly if expecting to pick up your tickets at the gate.

Currently Weekend Tickets are $120. Day Tickets are $70-Friday, $80-Saturday, and $70-Sunday. All Tickets will be $10 more at the gate, and can only be purchased with cash…. Weekend Tickets come with camping here at Pendarvis Farm. To do that ticket dance, see our friends at the Ticket Page Parking Passes are needed for any vehicle that will be parking at Pickathon, and these are sold separate from Weekend and Day Festival Tickets.

The hours are counting down and the gangs all here getting ready for the big show. The weather is going to be picture perfect both day and night….so why miss it?

We’ll be seeing you Pickers Package Ticket holders today from 4-8pm while the gates are open for early entry. Everyone else can start the lines when the gates open at noon on Friday.

© 1998-2024 Pickathon LLCprivacy policyterms & conditionsWebsite humbly designed in Portland, Oregon by Clearform LLC