PICKATHON STARTS IN 10 DAYS!
1. DAY SEVEN OF PICKATHON SETUP ->
We are one week into setup and the farm is beginning to show its inner magic. Guilworks is high in the sky creating a sense of place that exists nowhere else on earth. This my friends, is a special place – and we cannot wait to see you with wide eyes and smiles for miles… It’s just about time for the best weekend of the year… TEN DAYS AWAY FRIENDS – GET YOUR TICKETS!
2. The Pickathon forecast… time to plan around the weather! -> Don’t we just love Oregon weather in the Summer!?!… We’re keeping one eye on the forecast with a constant refresh (just in case). As of today, the weather for Pickathon is looking to be AMAZING. Possibly perfect?
3. TICKET ALERT! -> Now that we’re getting a solid look at the weather for our weekend (and if you were waiting for this info) ->
The time for getting your tickets is RIGHT NOW!
Thursday Tickets -> GET ‘EM ASAP WHILE AVAILABLE! These are close to sold out and the ONLY chance to see Phil Lesh on this special early day of the festival weekend.
Friday Tickets -> Your only Single Day option for Phil Lesh (Three hour show on The Woods Stage) + A debut of the new Tyler Childers album (out this day) + AND Khruangbin is set to headline the Mt. Hood Stag!!
Saturday Tickets -> Getting really close to being gone… A BIG SHOW with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats + Tyler Childers + Khruangbin + Preservation Hall Jazz Band + Mandolin Orange + so many others!
Sunday Tickets -> Mandolin Orange headline the Mt. Hood Stage + Nathaniel Rateliff performing a rare catalog-spanning folk set set of songs w/o the Night Sweats!
Weekend Tickets -> The ONLY OPTION for camping + the peace of mind that you won’t miss a thing!
Check out the Pickathon Schedule!
4. Lineup Addition! -> Please welcome Portland’s best new band –> Help <– to the Pickathon lineup! Help will replace Our Girl, who recently had to cancel due to delayed Visas. Give ’em a warm welcome and make sure to see this band while at Pickathon next weekend!
5. CURATION – TICKET UPDATE! -> Saturday Dinner is SOLD OUT! Friday Dinner, Sunday Dinner, and Sunday Brunch are right behind! The ‘Happy Hour’ events are NEW in 2019 – try ’em out! Check out all of this years Curation events and make sure to grab your tickets soon…