1. DAY FOUR OF PICKATHON SETUP HAPPENING TODAY! ->
It’s Day 4 out at Pendarvis Farm and I can tell you with good authority that things are well under control. The dream team has reunited and the flow is a good one out there. A good setup = a great festival weekend… We owe EVERYTHING to the amazing crew that is out there on the ground making this magic happen…
WE’RE FIFTEEN DAYS AWAY FRIENDS – GET YOUR TICKETS!
2. YOUR TICKETS! -> It’s hard to believe that in two weeks we are all going to be out at Pickathon! Two quick notes about Tickets:
1. If you HAVE NOT yet bought tickets… Holy Smokes what are you waiting for? The time for getting your tickets is RIGHT NOW!…
Thursday Tickets -> GET ‘EM ASAP WHILE AVAILABLE!
Friday Tickets -> Only Single Day option for Phil Lesh + A debut of the new Tyler Childers album (out this day)!
Saturday Tickets -> Getting really close to being gone… A BIG NIGHT with Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats!
Sunday Tickets -> Mandolin Orange headline + Nathaniel Rateliff performing a rare catalog-spanning set of songs w/o the Night Sweats!
Weekend Tickets -> The ONLY OPTION for camping + the peace of mind that you won’t miss a thing!
2. If you HAVE already bought tickets… those magic little keys to this fantastical ride we call Pickathon will arrive in your inbox NEXT WEEK… That’s right – YOUR PICKATHON TICKETS WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK…
3. PRINTABLE STAGE SCHEDULE! -> This might be the most common question in the old info@ inbox… When in the hell will you folks make a printable schedule available!?! Well… TODAY! One note – as you’ll see, there are two blank sets between Friday & Saturday… unfortunately, Our Girl have had to cancel… which means we’ll be replacing them soon, but for now those sets are blank on the schedule. Print it out and mark it up!
Check it out – Pickathon Stage Schedule
Download – Pickathon Printable Schedule
4. DJs AT PICKATHON! -> There is quite the squad of DJs at this years Pickathon… and as you will see on the printable stage schedule – we’ve expanded where & when we will have DJs (spinning records!) while at Pickathon… These folks help keep the vibe alive between during stage changeovers and are the ones responsible for the epic late nights in the Galaxy Artyard (read: Dance Party)… The DJs at Pickathon are curated by KEXP’s Greg Vandy, including folks like Chances With Wolves, Nitty Gritty, Greasy, KEXP’s Kevin Cole, Ben Jaffe from Preservation Hall Jazz Band and MANY-MANY others… Check em’ out!
5. PRINTABLE ECOSHUTTLE SCHEDULE! -> The EcoShuttle schedule is now up on the Pickathon website. This is a FREE shuttle that runs hourly between the CTC <-> Pickathon, stopping at our two partner hotels along the way. This is a superb alternative to parking your car at Pickathon, and did we mention that it is FREE? Plan ahead!
Download – Pickathon Ecoshuttle Schedule
6. CURATION MEAL UPDATES (VEGETARIAN + FISH OPTIONS)! -> Several folks have been asking about veggie and fish options at our Curation events… Here is the scoop so far – Thursday Dinner with Chef Jane Hashimawari will be FISH. Saturday Happy Hour with Chef Alexandra Williams will be VEGETARIAN. All other meals/menus will include meat… Check out all of this years Curation events and make sure to grab your tickets soon…
7. CURATION – TICKET UPDATE! -> Saturday Dinner is now SOLD OUT! Friday Dinner, Sunday Dinner, and Sunday Brunch are right behind! The ‘Happy Hour’ events are NEW in 2019 – try ’em out! Check out all of this years Curation events and make sure to grab your tickets soon…
8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL NORGREN! -> Happy Birthday to one of our favorites from the past few years – the tall one from the North turns 36 today… wish him well. AND -> Don’t miss his return to the States this Fall! In Seattle on October 4th and Portland October 5th. Show the love and grab tickets early…