It’s a real doozie… so make sure to give a good look, start planning your weekend, and if you’ve not yet picked up tickets – we suggest you do so A-S-A-P! They likely won’t be available at the gate as we’re looking at a high probability of selling-out in advance. Don’t miss the best weekend of the year!
Just think about it… 125 sets over 4 days providing 130 hours of live performances on 6 inspired stages…
CHECK OUT THE PICKATHON 2019 STAGE SCHEDULE HERE
A few of our thoughts on what’s in store:
- Phil Lesh & the Terrapin Family Band are coming in for two days and will be setup to deliver some of the most monumental sets in Pickathon history. Thursday on the Mt. Hood Stage from 8:10-9:50 and then Friday on the Woods Stage from 9:20pm-12:20am. Will we see you in the Phil Zone?!?
- Nathaniel Rateliff is bringing two different shows to the weekend party -> The Night Sweats for a monster Saturday night show, and then a special Folk Band for the Woods Stage closer on Sunday night.
- We’ve waited years to have Khruangbin at Pickathon… and my will the wait be worth it! These will be two of the grooviest sets of the weekend… Friday night headline show on the Mt. Hood Stage followed by a Saturday night Woods Stage party. Get ready!
- Mandolin Orange start our Saturday night on the Starlight Stage, then bring home the weekend as a special Sunday night headliner on the Mt. Hood Stage.
- Tyler Childers makes a mighty Pickathon debut with a Friday night Mt. Hood Stage set to start things off, then a wild Woods Stage headline set late on Saturday.
- Lucius is bringing two different shows as well, a big electric band Saturday show on the Mt. Hood Stage before the Night Sweats, and then a more stripped back ‘nudes’ performance to close out the beloved Starlight Stage late Sunday night.
- Fruit Bats make a stop at the Woods Stage for the first time in eight years! It’s been a while and with their upcoming new album and band setup we know this show is going to be a ripper!
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band kicks off the Starlight Stage on Friday and then brings the big show to our inspiring Mt. Hood Stage. Don’t miss this NOLA party while at Pickathon!
- Mountain Man were a band seemingly custom made for Pendarvis Farm… making a Thursday night debut on the Starlight Stage and then Friday we are lucky to have them out on the Woods Stage.
- We’ll find YOB on the Woods Stage and of course in the Galaxy Barn… Wait a minute, did we just put YOB on the Woods Stage?!? Ah hell yeah we did!
- Lucky Barn high notes include Lambchop, Black Belt Eagle Scout, Bonny Light Horseman, Cedric Burnside, Damien Jurado, Lido Pimienta, Laura Veirs, and many others.
- Treeline Stage shows to not miss include Caamp headlining on Friday night, a debut by Altin Gün, and returning favorites Courtney Marie Andrews and Julia Jacklin!
- And finally… our Late nights in the Galaxy Barn will be full of wild shows from many new favorites, including Mike and the Moonpies, The Beths, Viagra Boys, The Richard Swift Hex Band, JJUUJJUU, and Ibibio Sound Machine. Make sure to pace yourself in order to stay late while at Pickathon! Finding yourself entrenched in the Galaxy Barn at 2:30am is a beautiful thing…
- Well, that’s just a little scratch, really… so make sure to check out the entire schedule and tell us what you’re looking forward to!
This year promises to be our most memorable Pickathon yet… A very special 21st birthday with sets from artists that we once would have thought impossible to imagine at Pendarvis Farm.
See you in a little more than 12 weeks!